Does this sound familiar?
You have a website from Engaging Content and you would like to make some content changes.
Whilst you handle some updates yourself, you prefer we take care of some for you.
You would like a clear process of how to request changes so that they are acknowledged and actioned promptly.
You would like to receive communication of the changes and an idea of when they will be complete.
Would you prefer this to be the case?
A clear and quick process to request website updates.
Updates to be completed quickly on your website.
A confirmation that the work has been completed.
Introducing our Website Maintenance Service
- You complete an online form with the changes and updates you would like.
- You send over the content needed for the changes.
- Rob checks this over and schedules it into his workload.
- If there are any queries he flags this up with you directly.
- If you get your update request in by Tuesday noon, then the changes will be done by end of play Friday the same week.
Included in this service:
- Images added / edited.
- Includes resizing and compressing for the web.
- Customer testimonials – get them on your website to show off customer feedback
- 2 new pages added and navigation menu updated.
- All text and image content supplied by you.
- New products, treatments, services
- Example jobs, feedback, testimonials
- PDFs uploaded and linked (PDF to be supplied by you)
- Blogs added
- Text changes
- Moving things around
- Adding video links (from You Tube)
Not included in the service:
- Content creation such as copywriting, image creation, video creation, branding.
- More than 2 pages at a time.
- Having to go and search for you tube or other links for the content - this has to be provided.
Why are we doing this?
- To streamline our time and yours.
- To encourage you to update your website more regularly.
- To speed up how we support you.
- Because it is better value than our minimum charge of £30 for ad-hoc, one-off website changes.
The small print
- We base this on quarterly updates as some months you might not have none and others more. So over a year it evens out.
- We will keep a timesheet (and let you know if you are getting close to the limit over a quarter).
- You simply complete a form of what you would like done and this gets sent directly to my web designer Rob who will schedule this into his workload.
- Any requests that fall outside of the agreed updates allowed will be referred to me to quote.
- By streamlining our service it means we can be prompt at actioning your website updates.
- We cannot carry forward unused credits to the following year.
- We will give you the option to renew each year.