Do you sometimes struggle to succinctly explain what you do?
Do you find sometimes people don't fully grasp the awesomeness of the service you deliver?
Are you hoping to drive the right traffic to your website?
Are you still a bit hazy about who your ideal customer is?
Perhaps you need to go more deep with the problem you solve?
Communicating effectively about your business is critical to its success. And your messaging underpins every communication you put out there about your brand.
It helps to position your zone of genius and your business. Often we are not being clear enough about the problem we solve and this can lead to confusion. And when we confuse we lose.
To make your messaging and communications clearer and aligned with your ideal customer's problem, let me help you to take a step back.
My Thought Reversal Messaging Workshop helps to look deeper into the problems you solve for your ideal customer. We look at each problem in-depth from all different angles.
WHY THOUGHT REVERSAL MESSAGING WORKSHOP WORKS
- It helps you to see things from an alternative viewpoint
- It outputs a ton of engaging content ideas for social media, newsletters and blogs.
- It is a great pre-cursor to keyword research.
- It signposts you to proper market research and profiling your ideal customer to figure out who they truly are.
- It makes it possible to be more niche.
- It starts to properly shape your offer.
This is an intensive workshop but enlightening and empowering.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Complete a questionnaire beforehand.
- Hosted on Zoom (and recorded for your later reference)
- You have the answers, you have just not been asked the right questions. Let me do that during our session.
- I want you to answer the questions and talk, download it all from your brain. Whilst you are doing this I capture everything into a spreadsheet to start making sense of it all.
- Afterwards I will shape it and polish it into a usable reference document.
- Output: An avatar name, in-depth stream of consciousness notes (in excel). Recording of Zoom workshop for your reference. 5 content pillars to share your content around.
- Includes planning, delivering workshop and finalising notes afterwards.